Friday, September 08, 2006

The shows.

Let's start off with the shows that were on tonight on Cartoon Network:

7p:: Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon: Team Go-Getters:
The show was okay. The story line started out pretty quick and was like wha'? in the first couple of minutes. The informational subtitles were hard to read because they were quick, comlicated, and the last word was always covered with 'CN'. One thing I noticed it that they kept calling Ekans (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei023.png), Arbok (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei024.png)! What;s with that? Pokémon don;t know who other Pokémon are? The only other thing is that it seemed like the used the same two voice actors for all the Pokémon, or as they now call it Pokémons (this os wrong, if you ever call it that, you'll get beat-up!). Which leads me into my next subject,

7.5p:: Pokémon: Battle Fronteir:
I hated it, everyone hated it, write letter saying how bad it is, I'll repost the adresses. The story line was quick and open-ended also James quoted Kiss, '...they just want to rock and roll all night, and party everyday.' Freaks! I thought it could of been better and I hated the voices. The. End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home